It's been a while since we have done a giveaway. So here is what you can win:
~Moroccan Kiis Exfoliating Mitt
~Moroccan Home Decor Items (tea glasses? candles? both? ;)
****How To Enter****
- COMMENT: Reply to this post (on our blog, on Facebook or on Instagram) letting me know if you've ever tried our Argan Oil before. If you have, what do you like most about it? If you haven't, what do you want to try it on the most?
- LIKE/ LOVE this post on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Visit our blog and tell me something new you learned from one of our posts (you can do this as a reply to this post).
- Follow us on our new Instagram page.
- Like us on Facebook (if you haven't already).
- Post a picture of your bottle of Saadia Organics Argan Oil on your vanity, bathroom counter, desk, in your car, in your purse, beside your pet - wherever! Be sure to use the hashtags #saadiaorganics #arganoil.
Note: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram. Giveaway ends November 20 at 11:59 am PST. The winner will be notified either on our Facebook wall, Instagram page, or by the email address they provide when commenting on the giveaway blog post. Please respond within 48 hours to claim your prize!
Good Luck Everyone!! Do you have some friends who would love to WIN? Let them know by sending them the link to this post or tagging them in the Facebook post.
I love Saadia argan oil. One of the few things that I feel comfortable putting on my kids skin. I put it on my lips, on my eyelids. Works everywhere. And thanks to this blog I now know how to distinguish good oil from bad.
I was given a bottle of this oil because I had extremly dry skin, not only did it fix that problem it also replaced my usual 10 hair products! I have naturally curly hair so it takes a lot to manage sometimes. This oil is AMAZING for hair and skin!!
I just found your site while searching for something to help my flaky, painful eyelids and found your post about your experience with the same problem! I am looking forward to trying your argan oil.
I first came across this blog when the Josie Maran Argan oil hype was at its peak, and there was a blog post as well as a video explaining that the JM oil is watered down and not pure. Honestly, that post saved me my hard earned money but I’ve been hooked with the REAL stuff ever since! :)
I came across your website as an accident while I was researching more about Argon oil , how its made, the effects and benefits etc.
I got this one small bottle from Ireland which I have been using and I absolutely love it!! Of course now that I read about the 7 signs of testing the oil I will be very vigilant when I get it.
I would really want to try one from your products and would love to win a hamper/ bottle from your end, am very excited to use it on my hair and skin. I know thatI will be your customer for life!!